Terms of Conditions
As of June 18th, 2020
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) By submitting one or more enquiry forms on our website, you conclude a contract with us to process your documents and, if applicable, to add your company to our supplier/customer list.
(2) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(3) All information you provide via the forms provided on this website must be complete and truthful.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) By submitting forms on this website, you are placing an order with us to review the documentation you have provided and add your company to our customer/supplier directory.
(2) No fee shall be charged for this order pursuant to paragraph 1. The inclusion in our directory is free of charge. Deviating from this, a fee of € 200,- shall be charged for the inspection work carried out if:
a. you upload on this website documents, deeds, certificates which turn out to be forged or invalid.
b. the documents/deeds/certificates you upload on this website do not correspond with your company or with the products you offer or request.
§ 3 Next steps
After sending the request via our website, we will check the data and documents provided by you and, if necessary, send you a contract offer and a message on how to proceed.
§ 5 Prices, customs and payment methods
(1) The prices indicated on this website are always net prices.
(2) For deliveries within the EU outside of Austria or Ireland with a valid EU VAT number, the goods will be dispatched as an intra-community delivery free of VAT (European reverse charge procedure).
(3) In the case of deliveries outside the EU, the goods are dispatched as an export delivery free of value-added tax; any customs duties or import sales taxes are borne by the customer.
(4) For deliveries within the EU without indication of a valid EU sales tax number (e.g. as a small business with sales tax exemption) the legal sales tax rate is calculated and paid to the tax authorities.
(5) Deliveries to Ireland are also charged at the Irish VAT rate of 23% and paid to the Irish tax authorities.
(6) All products which we deliver within the EU are duty paid as EU-community goods. Any EU customs duties, if applicable, are included in the price. Deviating from this, customs duties for the shipment of the goods outside the EU are generally borne by the customer.
§ 6 Terms of delivery
(1) You will be informed of the binding delivery conditions before the conclusion of the contract by our offer.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies.
(2) The place of performance for all services is our registered office.
(3) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.